Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member basketballguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007


  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

    wonder what the top speed reached was? he was flying, that's for sure.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

    I remember when this happened, but I never saw the video. The stupid POS is lucky he didn't kill someone. He almost hit several cars, blew through (I think) the 3rd Wise light red at over 80, and almost hit the cop who threw the first spike strip.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

    A buddy of mine who is a state trooper was in on that somewhere. Doesnt seem like it was that long ago.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JJK guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

    That is crazy to watch...it's like one of those police chase shows on TV...but in your back yard. Anybody know the back story on this guy?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise County Inmate Steals Cop Car 2007

    BTW this is a NPD car. Leave it to those dumbasses to actually have this happen to them. I wonder if they gave him a ticket for speeding during this? haha
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •